November 25, 2018, Prescott-
The rules of this Awesome Sunshine Blogger Award are:
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blogging sites.
- Answer the questions.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
- Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.
- List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo on your site or on your post.
- Are you the jolly type or serious type personality, and why ?
I am easy-going, most of the time, with a sense of humour about most situations. I am serious, when the situation calls for careful, sober behaviour.
2. When you are irritated, how crazed you can become ?
I am rarely driven to intense anger. Rape, child abuse and unlawful imprisonment are what make me angry, when I encounter them. I would not allow myself to beat someone senseless, but would certainly pursue justice for a victim of such crimes.
3. What is your opinion on live in relationship ?
I believe in marriage. Sex outside of marriage is wrong, except in cases of extreme chaos and massive casualties in a population, when people need to live together, for the sake of security.
4. Your thoughts,when you realised that next minute you are going to die …
I have lived a wonderful life. My beloved is waiting, on the other side of the veil.
5. Can you tell me,what is the necessity for so many religions to come into the existence ?
There is a misconception, among most people, that each of the Divine Messengers is separate from all Others. Each person thinks “his” or “her’ Messenger is the sole Voice of God. Then, there are those who follow a variation of a revealed Faith- (Catholics, Protestants, Orthodox Christians, Sunni, Shiite, Sufi, Theravada, Hinayana, etc.) There is, in fact, one Spiritual Truth, which is revealed to the extent the people of the time can understand.
6. What is the one fulfillment ,you demand from God ?
I demand nothing from God. He is the Creator and I am one of His creatures.
7. Do you Love & marry the person or Marry and then Love the person ?
I sense that, by “love”, you are referring to romance and sex. I believe that sex should only happen after marriage. I love several women, as friends. I could be romantic with a single woman, but not involve myself sexually unless I married her.
8. At what limit of your income,you feel satisfied ?
I am content with an income of U.S. $ 30-40K. I would accept, and invest, more, of course.
9. Which part of your childhood you cherish most ?
I enjoyed my middle childhood, ages 8-11, the most.
10. What is/was most embarrassing moment in your life ?
Being set up by a small group of adults and teens, whilst taking over a supervisory role with two of the teens. They were given money by unknown adults, to finance a get-away from residential school, on my watch.
11. What is your favorite quote ?
“The Earth is but one country and mankind, its citizens.”-Baha’u’llah
Thank you, Philosophy through Photography
My nominees are:
Here are my questions.
- What gets you up in the morning?
- Where do you work, or go to school? Is it far from your home?
- What makes you continue, even in the face of trial?
- What brings you the most joy?
- What is your honest opinion of social media?
- Do you have a role model? If so, what about that person draws you in?
- What have you learned from a setback?
- What do you think your community needs most? Your country?
- Would you like to travel? To where?
- Which is more urgent, fixing potholes in your city’s roads, or travel to Mars?
- Which human quality do you find most appealing? Why?