No photos for this post. I just want to write of my Plan B for this evolving year. There is a good chance that the people with whom I am working now will want me to continue until the end of May. If that happens, I will kick an old debt to the curb. I would take a Friday and Monday off,in mid-May, for my niece’s college graduation. I would not go to Oklahoma and Texas until June, after the Colorado week. This year’s Big Kahuna would still be on, though- South Dakota-Chicago-Toronto-Newfoundland-Boston-NYC-St. Louis-home, and many points in between, from August 1 to September 30, or thereabouts. California would wait until late June-early July.
Life in Prescott, though, is far more satisfying and homey-feeling than it was last year, so I don’t feel so spring-loaded.