April 1, 2018, Prescott-
I rarely post twice, in the same day and do not, as a rule go in for the online awards activities. I have, however, promised the lovely Syllabic Symphonies that I would answer her questions. So, here goes.
1.What is your blog about and what made you to decide to share your work?
My blog is about my life, primarily: My Faith, my work, my travels and my take on things, large and small.
2. What is your dream ?
My dream is to explore my world, near and far. More broadly, I dream of a world where everyone feels included and is productive, based on their interests and skills.
3. What is love to you?
Love is seeing God in all things.
4. What do you think should be a very crucial change in today’s society?
People of all ages and walks of life need to actually be included, in the overall planning and execution of civic affairs.
5. What is poetry to you?
Poetry is a versified means of expressing one’s thoughts and feelings.
6. What is your view on reincarnation?
I do not believe we continuously re-inhabit a physical form, after death. I do believe our consciousness enters the Greater Field of Consciousness, and keeps in contact with those souls to whom one is close or to whom one is drawn.
7. Who is your inspiration?
Children and teens, because of their energy and because these generations will have a unique role in replenishing our planet.
8. What will you do if you’ve got only a week to live? ( Assuming everybody and everything remains exactly the same, I mean alive)
I would walk in the San Francisco Peaks, near Flagstaff.
9. What was the most depressing incident in your life?
My late wife’s second head trauma, which set in motion her decline and eventual death.
10. If you are to choose between, living an eternity and spending a year with a person who can never be yours, what would you choose?
I believe my soul is eternal, but I would not want to live in this body forever. If THAT was the choice, I’d spend a year with someone who can never be “mine”.
11. In one word, how would you describe yourselves?