July 8, 2020-
I had a good day today, visiting online with a small group of friends and in person with a hard-working friend, who is set to take her first real vacation in two years. I also made the requested headway in my adopted project and got new insights as to what else is needed on it. The surest way to be done with an unsolicited activity is to do it right, the first time.
I want to focus now on ten things I like-both phenomena, and traits of people.
- People who walk with their heads held high, and who own their lives.
- Happy dogs, cats and horses.
- Spirited and respectful discussion.
- Well-crafted chocolate and cacao.
- Brilliant sunrises and sets.
- Organic food products.
- Kindness towards people.
- Well-informed open-mindedness.
- Fresh flowers.
- A good, well-told story.
These are a few of the things that come to mind, “when the dog bites; when the bee stings..”