May 16, 2019-
Just some random thoughts, on a blustery but otherwise laid back day:
- I contacted my employer, and found there is one person doing the work of three. Sound familiar?
- May is seeming more like March, around here. Higher elevations in the Rockies may get snow, over the next few days.
- I would weigh in on Game of Thrones, but-a) I’m still watching Season 7; b) The outpouring of dissatisfaction is a perfect distraction from real-time events; c) The outcome is not subject to popular opinion.
- No sooner did I wonder what on Earth I was doing here, than three different projects presented themselves.
- One of those projects involves an All-in-One Printer. Guess what has gone kaput and needs replacing?
- I’ve said it a few times: I count many different people, all ages, ethnicities, creeds, orientations and body types, as friends. That stands, because it’s who I am. If you are kind, considerate and honest, I am your friend.
- Romantic interest, though, is my private domain and no, I won’t “consider all the possibilities”. Nor will I intrude on anyone else’s business, in that regard. We are each entitled to our own preferences, and I am drawn, in that way, to some women, but not to others. I guess that makes me neurotypical, in that respect. I don’t think it makes me mean.
- No offense is intended, in any of the above remarks.
- Life is sacred. Consider the safety and well-being of others. These two statements are not contradictory.
- The planet and its parts, including living parts, deserve to be honoured. It’s possible to make a living and still be honourable. Let’s figure this out, together.